If you are a gamer then you need to have the best equipment that you can afford. This means that you want to have something that will let you record high-definition replays of your gaming experiences. It’s not enough just to have the top gaming system because even the best system is nothing if you can’t record your games. You want to be able to watch your games over and over again so that you can improve your playing skill so that you can go on to become one of the global leaders in any online game. In this blog, I have mentioned Seven Best Games Recording Software for YouTube that will help you to record games in high quality.
Top Seven YouTube Video Recorders for Gamers
Wondershare Filmora9 is a video editor and a game recorder for pc which is super easy to use and has so many features. It is an excellent tool for game recording. This program allows you to capture your best moves, high scores, funny moments and share them instantly with friends. advantages of Filmora9 are given below:
- You can record in Full HD, Ultra HD and 4K quality. It provides the best quality in recording.
- You can also change the resolution, FPS rate, bitrate, width, height and other settings to improve the quality of the video.
- You can add special effects to your recorded video such as slow motion or time lapse.
- The program has an option to add background music to the video during recording or editing process.
- It offers a number of features that allow you to produce stunning videos, including image stabilization controls, closed captioning tools and video cropping.
- You can edit videos with built-in video editing tools including trimming, cropping, rotating and adding transitions between clips.
Bandicam is a powerful game recorder that can record gameplay to AVI files. It has mostly all the features and benefits that other game recording software have, but it’s much easier to use. Bandicam offers the following features:
- It supports Direct3D 8/9/10, OpenGL, and DirectX Media Object.
- It supports various video modes including windowed mode, full screen, custom size, and even borderless fullscreen mode.
- It supports microphone recording together with video recording.
- It supports audio gain control
- It has an internal benchmarking utility
- It can capture a multi-monitor screen
- You can add your text or picture watermark to the recorded video
- At the same time you can use Engliahand Chinese language. You can pause/resume recording
- You can take screenshots during recording
- It has an option to record with or without a mouse cursor
- You can adjust video quality to balance between file size and image quality etc.
ShadowPlay is an advanced game recorder that can capture gaming videos at resolutions up to 4K at 60 frames per second.
- It allows users to record gameplay footage and save it locally, so they can share it with their friends or upload it online.
- Once you’ve recorded your game, you can edit the video using the ShadowPlay editor and upload it to YouTube (up to 1080p quality), or export it as a file.
- ShadowPlay integrates seamlessly with GeForce Experience, the automatic game-optimization app that offers other features like gameplay recording, social media sharing, Twitch streaming, and in-game video recording.
- The two biggest features of ShadowPlay are the ability to capture footage at 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) at up to 60 frames per second (fps), and the fact that there’s no impact on your graphics performance while recording.
- That is a big deal – if you have a high-performance gaming rig, you want to be able to play your favorite games with all settings maxed out, not with graphics quality turned down because you’re running a screen recorder.
OBS Studio is a game recorder for pc that allows you to easily record a gameplay video, screencast, or live stream on platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, or Dailymotion. OBS Studio has a simple interface that allows you to easily add sources, preview your scene and start streaming or recording. You can add screens, images, video capture devices, and audio inputs to your project.
The most important features of OBS Studio:
- Recording and Streaming with high-quality lossless codecs such as x264.
- Add stylish text or graphical watermarks to your stream with the built-in source-filter system.
- Encoding and sending videos in the background while you continue working.
- Advanced settings like custom frame rates, deinterlacing, and color space settings.
TweakShot helps you record gameplay by focusing on the game itself, rather than the recording software. It is fast and lightweight, with minimal impact on your CPU. We believe it improves the quality of your games recordings, by eliminating the distractions your game face will otherwise cause.
- TweakShot provides you with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to see exactly what’s happening during the recording process.
- You can adjust resolution, frame rate, video quality, audio quality, and more.
- With the built-in video editor, you can quickly trim or split clips, add transition effects or titles to your videos.
- You can also add text watermark to protect your copyright. When you are ready to share your videos with the world, TweakShot provides you with several sharing options including YouTube™, Facebook®, emailing and FTP uploads.
FRAPS is a game recording software for pc and Windows. It is compatible with DirectX and OpenGL games on every version of Windows starting from Windows 2000, and the best thing is it’s free. The name FRAPS stands for Frames per second, which is what it displays in the corner of its window; that’s also what most people use it for. But there are lots of other things you can do with it, some of which are very useful for game development.
Following are the main features of FRAPS:
- More accurate fps measurement (for example, Skyrim can go below 20 fps).
- You can share screenshots of games integrated with Steam (right click on any screenshot in your game library to share it).
- Improved performance (no more hitching when you start/stop recording).
- Support for DirectX 9 and 10 games (like Half Life 2).
- You can change the video bitrate manually (to get better quality videos).
- You can enable audio recording (only for DirectX 8 or 9 games).
- It is possible to set custom resolution and framerate if your game fails to start under normal settings.
EaseUS RecExperts for game recording is software that allows you to record your gameplay with the best quality. You can record your screen and voice commentary both at the same time and save it as a file to watch later. However, if you like to share it in your circle, you can upload it on YouTube or other sites.
- The screen recorder is very simple to use. You just need to choose the video format, set the recording path, select the audio source and click the red button to start recording. It does not require any other settings. The program can save your time when you are in a hurry.
- When the recording is finished, the application will tell you by playing a sound. Then you can play or edit your videos as you wish.’