Project management software has become a need for all kinds of teams and businesses. Check out our blog to find the reason why they’re so important to organizations and we’ll share the best project management software with you.
What is Project Management Software?
Project management software is what helps project managers handle their projects efficiently, keeping in mind the proper use of time and resources. This software management tool allows managers to perform administrative services, so make sure all employees are performing result-oriented work. Project management software assists managers control their expenses and meet deadlines.
Every Project Manager needs to know:
- Who is in charge of what?
- What resources or materials are required for the task?
- How much cost is needed for the project?
- How much time is required for project completion?
- The list is Endless
Functions of a Project Management Software
- Schedule and plan
- Resource Management
- Budget Management
Zoho is the online best free project management software and gives service to more than a million businesses. This software is more suitable for small businesses. It’s easy to use.
At Zoho Projects, our aim is to offer every feature you need to do your best work.
- Task management
- Team collaboration
- Time management
- Charts and reports
- User administration
- Zoho integration
- Integration and augmentation
This project management software is one of the highest collaboration platforms. It has some high-profile users such as Buzzfeed, Slack, and Time Inc.
- Team members can view their work through grids, galleries, kanban boards, and calendars.
- It has several useful templates that you can choose from.
- It provides a lot of help and guidance for new users.
This tool is usually recommended for companies with large teams, medium to large businesses. Companies such as Hootsuite, Google, L’Oreal use this tool.
Wrike has a very simple interface and is easy to start with. This free software is more suitable for people who want a simple and easy surface.
- Interactive Gantt charts for a visual representation of the project schedule with an easy drag and drops feature.
- Customize tools for any team.
- Wrike offers the tools your teams need for future growth.
- Has its inbuilt document editor.
Jira is the first software development tool which is used by Agile teams and is one of the high-ranking software for Finances online.
- Choose a workflow and customize it according to your view.
- Move work forward from anywhere and get current updates about the project through the Jira app.
- Combine your workflow with other developer tools, such as Confluence, Bit Bucket, that you’re already using.
Jira has an interactive mobile interface which makes it highly recommended for large and remote teams working across different geographical locations.
Avaza is a tool that contains all solutions for project management, resource scheduling, time and expense tracking, quoting, and invoicing. Its interface is more visual, that’s why it is recommended for teams who are searching for a more visual experience. Reliable by 60,000+ businesses in over 150 countries
- Convert your emails into task
- Track time directly on tasks
- Flexible project budgeting and billing process
- Better Conversations with Avaza Chat
- Convert estimates into invoices.
Asana is one of the most useful free project management software and is good if you are serious about hitting deadlines. It also has top consumers Such as Avon, Spotify, Deloitte, etc.
- Manage your project from starts to finish
- Break the task into pieces and assign it to team members so everyone knows who is responsible
- More than 100 integrations so you can add emails, tickets, etc. to Asana
Teamweeks project planner puts people first, the visual timeline makes it easy to optimize your team member’s timetable and deliver every project on time.it is the best free online project management software for teams that want to focus on planning and collaborative workflows.
- You can share your project timeline with the user’s so they can be notified.
- Provides a daily overview of the workload of each team member so the project manager is up to date on what they are doing.
- Simple to use
Paymo is the best software project management tool which includes planning, time tracking, resource management, and finance management, etc.
- Keep your team aligned and engaged.
- This software provides Gantt charts which show the start and end dates of a project as well as its summary elements.
- The software is available in 20 languages
- Offers 2-month free trial
- offers real-time streaming
It is powerful, easy to use, and free open source project management software that provides advanced features suitable for agile teams. There is also no risk of losing data while transferring to another tool.
- Share product roadmaps with users and get feedback
- It includes kanban and agile boards as well as scrum
- Take control of your data
- It provides a secure environment
- Offer a free trial