What are Gacha Games?
Gacha Games are a popular type of freemium mobile game where players collect virtual items. These items fall into different categories, such as weapons, characters, or costumes. By obtaining these virtual items from gacha capsules, players can enhance their gameplay experience. Gacha games are popular across the globe, with millions of players spending billions of dollars on them every year. The following list takes a look at the seven Best Gacha Games on Android and iPhone, including both free-to-play and paid downloads.
Seven Best Gacha Games 2021
Genshin Impact is one of the best free-to-play best mobile gacha games for Android and iOS devices. It is the first game of its kind on mobile, featuring destructible environments, cover mechanics, and an array of weapons ranging from shotguns to rocket launchers.
The game features online multiplayer with up to 4 players per battle, with over 20 different maps available. Genshin Impact also features co-op mode for up to 6 players through the split screenplay, as well as offline single-player mode against bots. You can gain experience points in the game across all modes, allowing you to rank up and unlock new skills for your character. You can choose between 5 different characters to play with, each one having its own unique “traits”.
When it comes to Exos Heroes, this best Gacha Game is built around characters called heroes which are basically superheroes. These heroes are powered by the exomatter with different abilities. The players can use their heroes to battle against other players’ heroes. Click Here to Download for Android and iOS.
The controls are easy yet effective. The gameplay is quite addictive with hours of fun involved in it. Exos Heroes is free-to-play but there are few in-app purchases available too for those who want to buy them and make the playing experience better and easier for them.
War of vision: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
War of vision is considered as best gacha games 2021. It has several unique features. First, it has a really fun battle system that allows you to summon your characters in real-time. The game does not pause when you’re in battle so you can’t go back to heal or anything like that, so it is important to plan ahead and make sure you have the resources needed to survive long enough to pull off your strategy. Click Here to download for Android and iOS.
- Azur Lane is a team-based multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game in which you have six characters in your party, with one being controlled by you.
- Each character has its own accessories. The goal in each match is to destroy the opposing team’s base. You can do so by attacking enemy ships and destroying them or by attacking the base itself.
- Azur Lane was made by the Chinese company Yostar. They are best known for making other games such as The King of Fighters: Destiny and Platoon Wars. Azur Lane takes influences from Kantai Collection (Akai Collection).
- If you’ve played Kantai Collection then some concepts and gameplay elements will feel familiar to you.
Another Eden top gacha game is a traditional JRPG with an interesting twist. In the beginning, you get to choose one of four main characters before the game starts to tell its story. The game is very much inspired by old-school JRPGs, with turn-based combat and dungeons that are randomly generated for you to explore. It’s all powered by 3D graphics that work really well, making this one of the best-looking games on iOS (and Android).
- The game has plenty of content, including over 200 monsters that you can collect and train to fight alongside you in battle. This is where things get interesting, as you can combine two monsters to make new ones, and they will inherit the abilities of their parents.
- There are also lots of different classes for your characters to progress through, each with its own style of combat.
- The story isn’t anything special, but it’s still interesting enough to keep you going through the dungeon crawling gameplay, where you can collect new weapons and armor by killing enemies and opening treasure chests.
- In fact, there’s so much content here that it feels like a lot more than you’d expect from a mobile RPG. Although Another Eden might not be the best-looking RPG on iOS, it’s definitely one of the most content-rich games.
The Alchemist Code
The Alchemist Code is among the most popular best mobile gacha games in the current year. The game involves collecting characters called Chibi and sets them in five-person teams to fight enemies in turn-based combat. There are also story quests that require players to finish certain tasks within time limits. Click Here to download for Android and iOS.
- A lot of effort has gone into making the game more thrilling for players, so they can enjoy deep immersive gameplay with their favorite characters.
- The game boasts over 500 characters to collect and use, including the rare ones. Players can also level up their favorites and boost their powers thanks to the game’s variety of features for enhancing characters.
- The game’s art style is colorful, cute, and unique, which makes The Alchemist Code stand out among other Gacha games. All things considered
- , The Alchemist Code is worth checking out even if you’re not into RPG or Gacha games. If you want to take a break from your usual games, give this one a try.
Guardian Tales is a top Gacha game developed by Yoozoo Games and published by Yoozoo Games and released on Android and iOS. It features a lot of characters, and the character design is top-notch. The background music is also great. It can be played in both English and Chinese versions. Click Here to download for Android and iOS.
- Guardian tales has a very simple gameplay: you just need to tap on the screen to attack or defend against your enemies. You can collect various kinds of characters, equip weapons, level up your characters, collect items, quests, fight bosses, challenge friends in PVP mode, etc.
- The game comes with hundreds of cute characters for you to collect. There are also many unique stories behind each of these characters. You can unlock additional stages if you have enough gold.
- The more important thing about Guardian tales is that it has an excellent combat system which makes the battles more enjoyable.
- The game also provides tons of great content for you to enjoy. So if you are looking for a good F2P mobile game that does not require too much time investment, then Guardian Tales is one of the best choices for you.
Our favourite Gacha Game of 2021
Our favorite of the time is Genshin Impact. Genshin impact is such an amazing Gacha game. It facilities you to investigate every pixel of the landscape. It has a decent story, an amazing soundtrack, and incredible characters.