Are you running a small business? Are you using email newsletter campaigns to generate leads & acquire new customers for your business? What if I told you that all of the top email marketing services for small businesses send more or less the same results?
Email marketing is one of the most common and often effective forms of digital marketing. Nearly every small business should be using it. It’s cheap, easy to set up, and effective for generating leads. If you are looking for an affordable best email marketing service for your small business, then you’ve come to the right place.
Best Email Marketing Services
With more than 3 million customers, Constant Contact is one of the most well-known and popular email marketing service providers. With all of the options available when it comes to contacting your audience through email, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you.
Some of the most useful features for sending professional emails with Constant Contact are: – Segmentation: Automatically separate your contacts into categories and send different campaign groups.
- The software is very intuitive
- it’s easy to use on various online platforms, like Facebook and Twitter
- Constant Contact MyMail
- It provides us with professional email marketing software at a low cost that works for even the smallest of businesses
- The reporting, tracking, and analytics are all in one tool, and it’s very comprehensive!
SendinBlue is an email marketing and transactional messaging platform with built-in fraud analytics, support for different languages and currencies, and integration with over 300 payment services. Using SendinBlue’s API, you can also develop custom solutions such as forms builder (AWeber), workflow automation tools, or integrations with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, MailChimp, and Infusionsoft, etc. With SendinBlue, you also benefit from enterprise-grade technology that ensures your data is secure and your sender reputation is optimized.
- It allows to send up to 10,000 emails per month for free
- The autoresponder is very reliable
- It is very easy to use
- You can change your password as often as you want
- The invoices are incredibly easy to create and customize
- They now have a WordPress plugin too!
- Write Dates/Times In A Certain Way That Is Consistent With Your Audience
Drip is a super simple marketing automation platform that makes it easy to stay in touch with your prospects. Drip lets you craft email campaigns, set up auto-responders, and create landing pages that integrate with top CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot, and InfusionSoft. Drip also integrates with other key services you use every day such as MailChimp, Zapier, and ActiveCampaign.
- Tracking marketing efforts
- Tracking social media
- Creating a narrative based on customer behavior
- Drip Can Add Multiple Segment Variables
- Customized experience
- Great for multiple lead generation
- Automation and tools
ConvertKit is a hosted email marketing service, built to allow your readers, customers, and subscribers to keep up with what you’re doing. ConvertKit is focused on making sure you stay in front of your audience without having to stress about building lists or getting your emails through filters. It’s clean and easy to use and does not get over complicated for an all-in-one solution.
- Great guides
- Fully customizable emails
- Sweet innovative features that you won’t find anywhere else
- Superfast support
- Collect leads from blog traffic and social media
- Seamlessly integrate with major email clients
AWeber is a well-known, intuitive, and easy-to-use email marketing service. As a blogger, you can see why having an email list is such an awesome thing. No matter what niche you’re in, email marketing will prove very profitable for years to come, because every industry is constantly online. It has an array of features for automating your email campaigns and providing useful tools to create your message in the best way possible.
- AWeber is affordable
- Has easy to use web interface
- It has a high deliverability rate
- It gives new bloggers an opportunity to succeed in blogging
- Improve your email sending rate
- Enable to connect various platforms together
- Easily and naturally group subscribers by category
GetResponse is a tool on the market for over a decade. It started as a simple email marketing software for professional email marketers, but now it has become an all-in-one online marketing platform. In this article, we will cover its features, as well as some frequently asked questions for new users. GetResponse currently offers e-mail marketing, RSS-to-email publishing, landing pages, web surveys, and email automation.
- You can collect leads in an autopilot mode
- It comes with a built-in sales funnel builder
- You can access the automation and email marketing tools of other GetResponse plans at a lower price
- It works on all kinds of devices and operating systems (as long as there’s an Internet connection)
- SEO and social media friendly
- You can have all your work in a single dashboard
The email marketing software Mailchimp has many useful features that can help you grow your subscriber list and increase the engagement of your subscribers. These features work best when used in combination with each other to achieve a common goal. The goal is to increase subscriber engagement and therefore get more traffic to your website.
- Best email template builder
- Custom domain name
- Email automation for your business
- Unlimited storage space
- You can save money with Mailchimp
- You can create a marketing message in an email similar to your social media posts
- Sleek, simple design and it is free for the first 2,000 subscribers