Not only records, but sometimes whole folders also saved on your computer can be lost due to several reasons. While managing a broad amount of data, people become confused and delete files or folders suddenly. Although file corruption cases have become less common, they can certainly be responsible for files or whole folders disappearing from storage devices.
According to various users, some virus & malware attacks can also increase your device storage and destroy or corrupt your files and entire folders. Whatever the reason, favorably, there are many Best Folder Recovery Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 & another version, that can aid you to recover necessary files and folders successfully.
Best Folders Recovery Software for Windows 10
To recover all your data, you just need to turn to a trusted tool that can fight any data loss and retrieve all your files without any compromise. The following are the best Folders Recovery Software:
Advanced Disk Recovery is an excellent solution if you need to restore folders that were removed due to human mistakes or missed due to corruption or formatted, accidentally. The Windows application is furnished with robust capabilities to recover all your disappeared photos, videos, documents, and other multimedia files from the computer, USB & other storage media.
Price: $39.94 Per year
- Outdated dashboard
- Lacks customization.
- Able of retrieving lost partitions as well.
- Supports scanning both internal and external storage.
- Able of recovering immense numbers of data at once.
- Best folder recovery tool for neophytes or newcomers
It is very famous in the market when it comes to providing world-class storage applications. Its Data Recovery Wizard for Windows is an eventual folder restoring solution that supports retrieving infinite numbers of 1,000 various file types in one scan. it doesn’t matter where your files were lost in the first place, be it due to hard drive damage, virus attack, or human error, EaseUS can aid you to get all your files back at the moment.
Price: Free/ 69.95 $
- The version of MAC and Windows are different
- Provides a simple 3-step recovery method.
- Supports finding and retrieving 1000+ file types.
- The free trial gives a 2GB recovery limit.
- Most active deep-scanning function
It offers three basic steps to get back the removed files and folders: Select, Scan, Recover. It can scan and retrieve the missing data from hard disk, memory card, flash, and more.
- Individual – $59.95 Per Year for unlimited data recovery
- Teams – $139.95 per Year
- Business – needs to know about pricing from the company
- Supports more than 1000 file formats.
- Offers 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Helps to retrieve data from PC, USB, SD Card, etc.
- Offers a reasonable price model for individuals, teams, and businesses.
- Recovering huge files can take plenty of time.
- The advanced dashboard is not appropriate for newcomers.
Tenorshare’s 4DDiG is an excellent service for recovering large amounts of data at any time. The software comes with a strong scanning engine and that recovers all the multimedia files that have been accidentally deleted, corrupted, lost to viruses, or malware attacks. It also helps to recover partitions and from removable storage devices like external drives and USB Sticks.
- Standard – $49.99
- Professional – $79.99
- Premium – $99.99
- Retrieve files and folders from formative drives
- Show preview before recovering data
- Supports multiple systems and folders
- Permits users to recover just 1GB of data for free
Data Rescue will aid you to recover more than 150 various file types at once. You will be amazed at the modern UI and easy-to-navigate buttons that make the whole retrieval process easier.
Price: As low as $19
- The installation of software is easy and fast
- Comprehensive scanning options.
- Interactive interface.
- Deep scanning takes a long time
- There is no solution to stop or resume scanning.